– Many people say that they are dragons.
– Many people think so but the time show they lies.
– There is nothing to do with time.
– The time changes anything except true nature of us. Is it not?
– So. Only time has nothing to do with it :), it does not judge and does not change if there is no desire to change something. Being a dragon – gift. Become a dragon – a lie. You can be dragon or can’t be and time has nothing to do with it.
There once lived here hundreds of dragons, her family. After her return remains only desolation.
it’s very sad to see a dragon who back home and see nothing than rocks and all that emptiness not only around but here in the heart. But you can really understand that feeling if you wasn’t the dragon.
“I’m proud of who I am!”
The spring is came and spring dragon came to our lands.
Art by MeerDragon.
I love paintings like this. Paintings where you can feel all this freedom and air abuse under your wings!
Toothless flying high above clouds in the night skies!
Art by DragonCelesh.
This art reminded me a times when I played The I of the dragon on my PC. It was amazing game where dragon raise and protects city from invasion of monsters that flooded the world. The blue dragon was my favourite because magic and colour of course!
Art by Nimphradora.
I love how the artist draw this dragon. I always envy people who easily can draw like this/
Finally I managed to record drawing process… I lost first few minutes of work, but I hope it’s still worth watching. It took me about 30 min to finish the painting.
I wanted something fast to test this recording thing, and for the next video I’ll try to also record voice so I could explain what I’m doing 🙂
Art by Blue Hearts
I realised I dont do many brown or dully coloured dragons, or camouflaged patterned ones so this is a result of that.
Amethis rose dragon made by Alvia Alcedo